Ann Arbor Golf and Outing Club is a small and friendly private club located across E. Stadium Blvd. from University of Michigan's "Big House". Long on history and and big on charm, it offers:
- Historic clubhouse perched on a small rise, with dining rooms, the Johnny Malloy Lounge and locker rooms
- Patio/porch looking over the course - the city's sweetest dining spot on a summer's evening
- 9-hole golf course – play it twice from different sets of tees to make a round of 18
- Two outdoor tennis/pickleball courts with a small clubhouse, Angell House.
- Regularly scheduled bridge, mahjong, and euchre
- Pro Shop with golf gear and apparel. It's the center of golfing activities and instruction.
AAGOC members enjoy tailgating on the grounds. Is there a more beautiful spot on a football Saturday?
Check out our Facebook page.