2022 Group/Individual Season Pass
2022 Season parking passes are NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
- 2022 season pass will be $570 for common vehicles such as standard sedans, SUVs and pick-ups. Season passes are limited to 250 - first come, first served. Season passes are intended for those that assume the risk of closure of parking due to weather. Every effort will be made to park season pass holders but sometimes this is not possible.
Vehicles “outside the box” must be pre-approved by management and are subject to additional fees. Please submit a request for review with a vehicle photo to AAGOC at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2022 season pass for vehicles with trailers of any size will be $1,500 per vehicle/trailer. Camping type trailers are not permitted.
- Groups of 6 or more vehicles can select their desired location for the season (see map) Groups of 1-5 vehicles are assigned a predesignated location (B1 on the map).
- Pass holders have the privilege to enter the course for games that begin at 3:30pm or earlier between 7:00 - 7:30am.
For later games pass holders will be allowed to enter between 11:30am and noon.
- The entire group is expected to enter within this allotted period of time. Saving spots for late arrivers is not acceptable. It is very difficult to accommodate late arrivals as the course fills in and our flaggers are instructed to stop vehicles from diverting from the fill in pattern.
- Pass holders arriving after gates have opened to public must park as directed.
- Season Parking Pass must be shown to avoid additional gate charge.
- Gates close 2 hours after the game has ended. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if left after 2 hour limit.
- There are colored flags on light poles throughout the golf course. In the event of an emergency, please look for a flag and give the color to the emergency responders.
- Greens and sand traps are not to be walked on or played in. Ropes are put in place by AAGOC and are not to be tampered with.
- Please play your music responsibly. Respect fellow tailgaters by keeping the volume at a reasonable level and playing music in good taste.
- Charcoal grills, fire pits of any size, or deep fryers ARE NOT ALLOWED. No exceptions.
- No drones. Law enforcement will not allow them because or our proximity to the stadium.
- AAGOC will continue to monitor the use of portable / hunting pee blinds.
- Soliciting of any kind is not permitted on AAGOC property.
- All vehicles must be off the golf course no later than 2 hours after the game has ended or they are subject to be towed at owners expense.
- Lost Season Passes cannot be replaced
- Best efforts will be made to accommodate season pass holders in the event of poor weather. Conditions may be such that the golf course is deemed un-parkable and closed. Season passes are intended for those that assume the risk of closure of parking due to weather. Refunds or credits are not provided by AAGOC to season pass holders if the course must be closed. We will send an email out to pass holders and post on the web and Facebook. Season passes are intended for those that assume the risk of closure of parking due to weather. Refunds or credits are not provided by AAGOC to season pass holders if the course must be closed.
2022 PRICINGAdmission is payable in cash as you enter:
- $60 per vehicle non-premium games; $70 per vehicle for Big Ten games
- $180 per vehicle with trailer non-premium games; $210 per vehicle with trailer Big Ten games
- All vehicles will be directed to parking locations and saving of spots is not allowed. You must enter together to park together.
Contact Brian Stange, 734-663-4044 with questions about trailers.
APPLICATION PROCESS No longer available.
One application is required for each group. It can be printed (see below) or picked up in the Pro Shop. The Group Leader is the primary contact who submits total group payment, distributes season passes, and is responsible for ensuring all group members are aware of the AAGOC no refund/credit policy. All email addresses of all group members must be on the application.
- Print and mail or deliver application with the total group payment to AAGOC. Prepayment is required.
- Group leader will be contacted when the Group Season Parking Passes are ready for pick-up at AAGOC.
Click Here to Print Pass Application
Print and mail with payment to:
Brian Stange at AAGOC
400 E. Stadium Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48104