Public Football & Basketball Parking 2015
On football Saturdays, the grounds of the AAGOC (directly across Stadium Boulevard from the south end of the stadium) are open to the public for parking. Lush fairways and tall trees provide a pleasant environment for tailgating.
Game day parking is first come first serve and our course often fills up quickly. While it is not required, it is highly recommended you reserve your parking with our partner Park n Party®. $5.00 discount for reservations made by Thursday of the week of the game (MSU not included). Football Reservations.
Park and Party® also accepts reservations for UM basketball parking. There are both season pass and individual game pass options. Basketball Reservations.
- Admission for UM games will be $50 per vehicle. Admission is payable in cash as you enter.
- Motor homes, buses, large trucks and other large vehicles are not allowed.
- NO charcoal grills or deep fryers will be permitted.
- NO holding parking spots will be allowed.
- Gates open at 7:30 for the General admission. Patrons may enter off Stadium Boulevard directly across from Crisler Arena or off South Main Street across from Pioneer High School near Scio Church Road. Map
- In case of questionable weather on game day, check last minute announcements at aagoc.org
FOOTBALL SEASON PASS OPTIONS and APPLICATION
Gates open at 7 am for season pass holders
Canopies are allowed at no extra charge but must be no larger than 10' by 12' and must be placed behind your vehicle. They must not occupy traffic lanes or be next to your vehicle.
Space on the course is available for rent for tents 20x20 or larger. Details. For questions and reservations, contact Brian Stange, General Manager/Golf Professional (734) 663-4044.